AWT’s Rack-It Heavy-Duty Drying and Storage Racks represent the practical application of decades of industry expertise. Built on a welded steel frame, these racks provide safe and secure storage for drying or transporting substrates in industrial and production environments. These durable and versatile mobile racks are widely used as screen printing racks, screen frame storage racks, poster drying racks, print racks, or as drying and storage carts for frames or stock.
We use steel bumpers because they outlast rubber, and we weld them to the outside of the shelf so you have more total drying room. Each shelf spring is individually adjustable so you can easily control up/down operation.
To facilitate quick evaporation, these heavy-duty racks come with non-warping shelves spaced at 1″ intervals. The powder-coated shelf finish is rust- and solvent-resistant for years of service.
H1: Represents the maximum working height of the unit when the top shelf is raised completely.
H2: Is the unit’s height with all shelves in their horizontal position.
H3: Is the height of the stop bracket used to keep the shelf from traveling too far on our heavy-duty industrial models. on mid-range and lightweight racks, this measurement usually coincides with the angle of the shelf elevation in its maximum safe position.
- Sheet Sizes Up To 52″ x 80″ (132 x 203 cm)
- Welded steel frame and heavy-duty construction
- Rust resistant, non-warping, powder-coated shelves
- Easy pivot shelf operation
- Adjustable individual shelf tension
- Steel backstops prevent stock from sliding off shelves
- Optimum shelf spacing for efficient solvent evaporation
- Permanent steel bumpers
- Outside bumper position allows full use of shelf capacity
- Heavy-duty casters for easy mobility